So I have to tell you I love this cat! We got him in September and now I can't imagine we didn't have before. He is very sweet. He loves to pounce his feather and climb on his TRee that Rick made for him. In the mornings he must snuggle us until we get up and give him his greenies. He is such a sweet little man!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The Mrowzie!!!!!
So I have to tell you I love this cat! We got him in September and now I can't imagine we didn't have before. He is very sweet. He loves to pounce his feather and climb on his TRee that Rick made for him. In the mornings he must snuggle us until we get up and give him his greenies. He is such a sweet little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment