Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Layover




So I ended up in Florida yesterday and Rick got it in his head he needed to come see me. Logistically this is a hard thing to do. I never know if I'm going to end up staying somewhere or not pretty much until I'm in my hotel room. i was supposed to be in SRQ overnight so Rick bought a ticket to MCO. Just as he was about to take off, I got a update and we were ferrying! OH NO!!!!!! Thank goodness we were only going to West Palm! Just a little bit further of a drive. So Rick pulled in about 1130pm and we hung out and ordered room service. We got up early and headed down to the beach for about 45 minutes. It was so pretty! We rushed back to the hotel and I got dressed and had grabbed some breakfast then headed out to work. Bye bye honey! Have a great day in Florida! I love that crazy wonderful husband of mine. :)

No comments: