Wednesday, March 5, 2008

V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E





Rick surprised me with tickets to the ballet. For those of you who don't know, I danced for 14 years so it happens to be something I enjoy, although it's been ages since I've been. It was a ballet met performance called Lovestruck and it was really good. The first dance was done to Bang Bang, originally by Sonny and Cher but it was a slow version and the dancers were very sexy. It really drew you in. The last dance was done to Bolero and it was amazing!
The first dancer came onto the stage with the stage covered in fog, then as the fog cleared she was revealed . she was wearing an all black dress and the four male dancers came onto the stage wearing only those big full pants. The all danced together and it was so entrancing. The music was amazing and the dancers were mesmerizing. We had such a good night. We got all fancied up then afterward we went to dinner at Marcello's. It was such a great night. And Rick didn't hate the ballet!

No comments: