For those of you who have never seen my airplane, I fly on a Falcon Dalsault Jet. It seats 10people and can fly 8 hours nonstop. Here is a picture of the outside, and here is where I work and sit. This is the interior.
We end up all over the place. Right now I am in Bedford MA. Last week I had a couple of nice layovers. One night in Wilmington NC. I got up early and walked and had breakfast. There is a film studio in Wilmington and they were shooting a movie while I was eating. I walked around and did some shopping. Wilminton is located right along the Cape Fear river and has a really nice little river walk area with lots of nice restuarants and shops. It is really close to the ocean with some super beaches(so Im told), but I did not have the time to make it there this time.
The next day we ended up in Bar Harbour Maine. The weather was beautiful. We stayed right along the water at a holiday Inn. Once again got up early to have breakfast and take a walk. Unfortunately my camera was dying and I didnt get the pics I wanted. There were lots of loons out on the water and the veiw from the dock was amazing. I did get a couple of shots off. I didnt have much time, but then I hardly ever do>
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment