For those of you who know me well, you know when I saw in the USA today that there was a zip line tour in Hocking Hills, I said to myself "Heck Yeah!" So we signed up and on July 31 Rick, myself Micheal and my pal Renae all heading down to Hocking Hills Canopy Tours to do some zip lining.
We met up with our guide and got our harnesses,gloves and helmets. We did a little practice zip and then headed out in the jeeps to the course.
You hook in and do a series of zip lines and air bridges. The highest point is 67 ft and the fastest zip is 40mph.You zip through the canopy and along the hocking river. The guides were really great and very knowledgeable.Must of them were attending college at Hocking Hills getting degrees in ECO tourism. This was my guides summer job before he heads down to the Bahamas to spend the winter Scuba diving for college credits. I think I missed my calling. What an exhilarating experience. I thought it might be scary, but it wasn't at all! I cant wait to go back in the fall when the leaves change!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment